BATIK - Pattern #2 - Dress & Shirt SET
– Batik = handwoven traditional fabric from the Islands of Indonesia
– We sew together with natural cotton (dyed black as the Batik is plant dyed and may run in the wash)
– 2metres - enough fabric for ONE SET
– ONE SET = one dress & one shirt - perfect for a couple!
– TAILOR-MADE with your measurements (allow 4 weeks)
Laura and Jimmy created the ones pictured for a Bali wedding! "We got so many compliments wearing them so we've decided to offer these custom creations to you!"
In the note section at checkout, please provide your measurements (cm): Dress - shoulder, bust, waist, hips, arm width, length of dress. Shirt - shoulder, bust, waist, hips, arm width, length of shirt.
HAND WASH - mild detergent. Batik fabric is naturally dyed and may run.
Hang in shade to dry. Do not bleach or dry clean.