One-off BATIK PIECES
– Batik = handwoven traditional fabric from the Islands of Indonesia
– We sew together with natural cotton (dyed black as the Batik is plant dyed and may run in the wash)
– ONLY two sets available (see fabric pictured below)
– Price is per set (one dress & one shirt) - perfect for a couple
– TAILOR-MADE with your measurements (allow 3-4 weeks)
– FREE SHIPPING worldwide
Laura and Jimmy created the ones pictured for a Bali wedding, and recently sourced more Batik fabric on a trip to Flores Island. By demand, we can source more.
In the note section at checkout, please provide your measurements (cm): Dress - shoulder, bust, waist, hips, arm width, length of dress. Shirt - shoulder, bust, waist, hips, arm width, length of shirt.
HAND WASH - mild detergent. Batik fabric is naturally dyed and may run.
Hang in shade to dry. Do not bleach or dry clean.